Saturday, October 27, 2018

Restarting this blog! Yay!

My sister asked me the other day, well she didn't really ask, she was saying how much she missed our dad (who has been gone for almost 10 years now) and how she wished she could facetime him and have him teach her how to cook.  I offered to step in. 

So I decided to video a few "lessons" and also take photos of my processes and share my "recipes".

I put "recipes" in quotes because mostly I just doctor up store bought foods.  I don't really have many recipes that I go by and when I do I will post where I got them and give credit where they are due.

My sister and I came up with a sort of plan.  We will create a weekly meal plan and I will search my recipes for good ones and then give her a grocery list.  Then we will start cooking.  I will try to come back and link the meals in the plan to the posts where I make them and share the recipes.

I am not sure how long this will last but I am hoping for a while..... hang in there with us.  :)

No comments: