Thursday, December 6, 2012

Free Kindle Cookbooks for Today - 12/6/12

Just a reminder, these Kindle editions were free when I posted this.  Please check the price prior to purchasing.  The prices can go up at any time and sometimes I have seen them go up while posting!

I noticed that there were still many books from yesterday that are still free today, so check out that listing too.

Here are the ones I found today:






































































As you can notice I am struggling with the sweets this time of year.  I want to bake and cook sweet things but I also want to eat healthy and don't want to gain any more weight.  I am way big enough and don't need any extra.  I am also always looking for things that are quick and easy to fix but good for you kinds of foods.

Enjoy these selections.


No comments: