Saturday, December 8, 2012

Free Kindle Cook books today

Here are a few I thought looked interesting. LOL

 Several of the ones I posted the other day are still free.  So grab them too while you are at it.

These are all historical in nature and should be interesting to read.  The first one is the "Whitehouse cookbook" from the 1880's but it also goes into other things as well like housekeeping, etiquette  and such.


Okay this one is really interesting.  It also is from the 1800's and it looks like even back then women were looking for recipes and menus that were economical.  It is an interesting read.



This one is from the early 1900's and again very interesting insight into the day.



Now this one is quite interesting and I will be reading this one from cover to cover.  I think it is more a novel than cookbook It was written in 1898.



Enjoy!  Tomorrow I will be posting my Christmas list of books I want.  Check back then!!
















No comments: